News Flash


Posted on: July 8, 2019

Volunteer Opportunity--Wastewater Commission

There is currently an opening on the City's Wastewater Commission for a residential representative.  To qualify to serve as a residential representative, you must be a city resident and must be receiving wastewater service at your residence or be approved for connection to the system.  

If you are interested in applying for this position, please fill out the volunteer application and submit it to Interim City Secretary Debbie Loesch.

Facebook Twitter Email